Adam has over 15 years’ experience in commercial and taxation law, including State and Federal taxation, commercial transactions, trusts, charities and not for profits, succession and the taxation of family property settlements.
Well known for his skills and strategic planning, structuring and implementation of corporate structures, commercial transactions and corporate governance. Adam is a regular presenter on taxation issues and is well known for his dealings with financial institutions, professional trustee companies, financial advisor and broker networks, accounting firms and government departments.
Adam was a member of the advisory panel to the Federal Government Board of Taxation and currently works with Australia’s largest Indigenous trusts and corporations, as well as many private foundations and large not for profit service delivery organisations.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Australian Government Board of Taxation Advisory
- Australian Israel Chamber of Commerce
- Society for Trust & Estate Planning Practitioners
- Forum of Independent Directors & Officers of Indigenous Organisations
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- The Tax Institute
- Arts Law Centre of Australia
Awards & Rankings
- Doyle's Guide 2016 - recommended Tax lawyer
- Chambers and Partners Asia-Pacific 2017- Charities and Native Title
- Best Lawyers Australia 2017 - Commercial law, Corporate law, Tax law, Trusts and Estates and Wealth Management/Succession Planning Practice